The perfect Christmas gift – a morning on the gallops with Hot To Trot
Hot To Trot is delighted to launch a gift experience for racing fans, who can enjoy a morning on the gallops with a top trainer followed by a champagne breakfast!
This fun taster of life as a racehorse owner is a great way for a racing fan to go behind the scenes in a yard and learn more about the way the horses are trained. There will be the opportunity to get up close to the horses, meet those who care for them and ask all the questions you have ever wanted to know about life in a racing yard!
A truly memorable experience for a horse lover or racing fanatic, the voucher is valid for two people for the dates/locations shown below. Costing £95, it really would be a perfect Christmas present!
We are delighted to be able to offer the following dates:
- Toby Lawes – Saturday 9th March (Sandown Races after)
- Ed Walker – Friday 22nd March (Newbury Races after)
- Henry Daly – Tuesday 2nd April (Ludlow Races after)
- Lucy Wadham – Tuesday 16th April (Newmarket Races after)
- Tom Ward – Saturday 18th May (Newbury Races after)
Find out more and purchase here.