2019/2020 H2T Jumping is launched!
We are excited to announce our NEW team of horses/trainers for the second season of Hot To Trot Jumping!
The team includes Drewmain Legend and Trincomalee, who both scored for us last season – the latter in most promising style at Warwick in May. Black Tulip is likely to be heading back to Cheltenham this season after two fine placed efforts there last term, whilst Lilly Pedlar showed plenty of promise in her only bumper start for Nicky Henderson in April. We have three exciting new recruits to the team including Feodora, who was 2nd in a point-top-point last season, and two unnamed fillies by Yeats and Fame And Glory respectively. We are delighted to welcome Philip Hobbs/Warren Greatrex as well as rookie trainer Toby Lawes (former assistant to Nicky Henderson) to our training ranks and they fit in nicely to our aim of providing an even geographical spread of training locations.
There are two unnamed fillies amongst the group and all members will be welcome to submit some naming suggestions for the two of them.
- BLACK TULIP (2012 chesnut mare Black Sam Bellamy / Coombe Florey) – Henry Daly, Ludlow. 50% lease.
- DREWMAIN LEGEND (2012 bay mare Midnight Legend / Ryders Hill) – Ali Stronge, Lambourn. 50% lease.
- TRINCOMALEE (2013 bay gelding Malinas / Royal Tango) – Lucy Wadham, Newmarket. 50% lease.
- LILLY PEDLAR (2015 bay filly Yeats / Mathine) – Nicky Henderson, Lambourn. 100% lease.
- FEODORA (2015 bay filly Kayf Tara / La Harde) – Toby Lawes, Dorking. 100% lease.
- Unnamed 2015 bay filly Yeats / Saucy Present – Philip Hobbs, Minehead. 100% lease.
- Unnamed 2016 bay filly Fame And Glory / Sounds Familiar – Warren Greatrex, Lambourn. 100% lease.
When we first launched ‘Hot To Trot’ for the Flat in 2011, we hoped to bring together a group of racing enthusiasts in order to have as much fun at an affordable cost and to provide great value. While our low cost model requires us to attain a critical mass number of members to race a minimum of five horses, we are also mindful of wanting to maintain the close knit atmosphere within the group. This has always been evident at our stable visits and the various other events we organise throughout the year not forgetting, of course, the wonderful camaraderie we enjoy on the racecourse! There will once again be a maximum of 80 members this season. Please do spread the word to any likeminded friends/family who may also be interested in getting involved.
Membership to H2T Jumping is an all-inclusive £2,095.